We began development in late 2014. We currently own the URL http://javameds.com We have a desktop software application developed that will be released in June 2015 for Windows, Linux, MacOS. We have an app developed for iOS which will be released late 2015. The basic infrastructure of the website will be finished in June 2015. We have 3 provisional patents pending and 1 copyright.
The javaMEDs EHR software is a unique blend of technology that targets a specific need in healthcare. The requirements for an individual to easily and accurately provide their healthcare information to others are:
2. Easily worn or carried in digital and non-digital forms.
3. Not susceptible to electronic virus threats.
4. Readable with or without access to the internet.
5. Easily edited in digital form online and offline
6. Easily output in non-digital or digital form.
The website serves to house the healthcare data but does not have an individuals name, address or social security number. The data is accessible via unique ID and one of the following:
1. email address + birth date
2. zipcode + birth date
3. caregiver license + birth date or zip code
The website also serves as a place to input medical data using multiple methods:
1. Directly entered via interview process and form entry
2. Scanned via webcam
3. File uploads
4. Automated Synchronization (from various devices including biometrics and incident trigger)
5. Biometric uploads (automated and manual transfer)
The App will display QR(s) on screen from the data stored on the website with the name of the data represented for easy identification of the type data being viewed. In this way, much more patient data can be stored on the device without having to be online. The app will also allow access to non-QR stored information such as x-rays, pictures, text, pdf, video etc.
The App will also facilitate the following:
1. Medication schedules and automatic reminders. When a med is changed or a schedule is changed, the app will update the reminders and automatically sync to the website.
2. Emergency notification of listed individuals via any or all of the following:
1. phone call
3. sms text
3. Dial 911 automatically after triggered event or directly initiated and optionally trigger the emergency notification process.
4. A method of capturing patient information via camera, direct input, biometrics.
5. The ability to scan prescription and non-prescription barcodes for easy ID of medicines.
6. Easy links to pharmacy for fulfillment.
7. Non-emergency notifications.
8. Produce a QR code from device stored data and/or from the website stored data.
9. When emergency or non-emergency event is triggered, the app will optionally broadcast streaming information from device or online sources via bluetooth.
If you are interested in getting involved with the development, marketing, business or funding of this great potential, please fill out the contact form below and lets have a conversation!